This is a story as you can see about a amazing talking pig. It is set in a village on a a farm far far away form wrocław. Its about a old man living in a village. On winter the farmer was sitting on his arm chair, then Suddenly he heard a knock on his door he didn't knew who it was it was 22:00 He didn't knew who comes so late he opened the door and there was a pig it said Heluuu" the farmer jumped up he could not believe that he meet a talking pig! and he thought he will get rich and go on the TV and magazines, News paper etc .... he promised the pig, he will do any of his wish, the pig had a great plan on him.
I like the part when the pig come and said “Heluuu’ it was funny imagen a pig knocked at your door and said heluuu.!
I like when the man thinks he will get rich be on magazines just course of a fat pig!.
I would recommend this book to kids that like pigs and kind of funny stories
Kinds more than 15 would think it is bearing that's what i think but i am not so sure.
.
I think that it will be me bored :l
ReplyDeleteNo it is funny after :D
ReplyDelete